The PL3100 CWave® chipset is comprised of the PL3130 Baseband+MAC, PL3120 RF Transceiver and the PL3111 Analog Front End. The same chipset supports wired and wireless connectivity, and coexists with CATV signaling.
PL3100 chipset (typical coax application configuration) features include:
- Selectable data rates to 1.012 Gbps
- GigE over coax bridging
- Implements the IEEE 802.15.3b MAC
- Full Support for QoS traffic
- CWave® BPSK modulation and demodulation
- Advanced Forward Error Correction (FEC)
- 3-stage Variable Gain Amplifier (VGA)
- PL3111 Analog Front End (AFE)
Please contact sales for more details.