Pulse~Link is always looking for new and innovative team members who are passionate about creating products that elevate today’s technology. If you are an individual who is interested in working in a creative and challenging environment, continually learning, and being part of a team that creates together, send us an email with your information.
EMBEDDED SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Pulse~LINK is looking for a talented Embedded Systems Engineer (software) to join its team. Pulse~LINK is a fabless semiconductor manufacturer in the UWB (Ultra Wide Band) space. We are focusing on innovative solutions for the cable TV industry and bringing more performance to this infrastructure.
The candidate will focus on the design and development of embedded software for an 802.15.3 based network specifically in the TDMA scheduler and other associated firmware in our own baseband IC. He/She will work in cooperation with other embedded/software engineers and design partners.
- Good knowledge and experience with embedded software development in C
- Experience with embedded systems specifically ARM
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Embedded / Electronics / ICT engineering or similar
- 5 years of relevant work experience
- Knowledge of TDMA communication systems
- Experience with ThreadX programming
- Knowledge about asynchronous interfacing of wireless networks would be a plus
- Experience with electronic hardware, interfacing and debugging facilities (e.g. JTAG)
- Knowledge about developing device drivers
- System level thinking·Flexible working in a startup environment
Location: Carlsbad, California
Salary: $120-$150k depending on experience
Starting date: ASAP
Apply to: email@example.com